E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > New in box genuine Pierburg N52 water pump

08-03-2023, 06:18 AM   #1
pmorg4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Touring LCI

New in box genuine Pierburg N52 water pump

I bought a genuine Pierburg (OEM manufacturer) electric water pump to fit to my N52 330i as a preventative maintenance item, but ended up selling the car before I got around to fitting it. I now have a 335i, and much as I'd like to preventatively replace the water pump on this one too, it uses a different pump to the N52 so I'll need to buy another one.

As shown in the photos, the pump is still in the box unopened. I'm looking for £250 delivered in the UK, which is significantly cheaper than I can find any for sale in the UK, but I'd be happy to be corrected if you can point me to anyone selling genuine Pierburg pumps for close to this price. You can import them from Germany for less than the UK price, but by the time you pay 20% VAT and handling fees to the courier company it ends up close to the UK price.

For anyone seriously interested I'm happy to open the box and take pictures of the pump itself before sending. I'd rather leave the seals intact in the meantime as proof that the pump has never been out of the box.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 09:34 AM   #2
Sonic86
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw e63 630i

Hi,
Is this still available?
Thanks
Appreciate 0