E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alan @ **********s

04-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
EDM92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Low&Slow

Alan @ **********s

Honestly, I don't even need to post this here. We all know how amazing Alan is. His customer service is top notch. He is quick to respond to private messages, and responds with an ample amount of detail.

When I asked him about the difference between the V710s and the Avant Gardes way back when, he literally wrote me out an essay on the differences between the two.

His prices are great. I found another vendor selling an item for a bit cheaper and he quickly offered to match it, no questions asked. When I ordered, my shipment went out on the same day. He is great to talk to on the phone. It doesn't get any better than Alan, and I can't wait to have the pleasure of purchasing from him again.

Thanks Alan!

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Thanks for the kind words sir and I do definitely take the time and effort to provide you guys here with as much information as possible for you to make the best informed decision. Also, make sure to send me back some pictures of the Avant Garde wheels when you get them installed as I can't wait to see the finished result. Let me know when you're ready to get the brake parts we discussed ordered and you know that I'll take care of you on it
Appreciate 0