F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Occasional static in audio?
GetBMWParts

12-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
Steve33
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 SQ5

Occasional static in audio?

Does anyone else have problems with the audio having some static? It happens to me probably once or twice a week. It does it in any source... BT, USB, radio, Sat. Just seeing if they've had any luck with a dealer doing something about it

The only way to solve it is to restart the car - a little annoying when I'm already driving.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
Kabrich
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 AH3 (335IH) 3F93 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve33 View Post
Does anyone else have problems with the audio having some static? It happens to me probably once or twice a week. It does it in any source... BT, USB, radio, Sat. Just seeing if they've had any luck with a dealer doing something about it

The only way to solve it is to restart the car - a little annoying when I'm already driving.
If Satellite only, it can happen - and if you drive the same route, would most likely happen around the same place - restarting should have no effect.

If all sources as you state, no , not normal.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
Steve33
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabrich View Post
If Satellite only, it can happen - and if you drive the same route, would most likely happen around the same place - restarting should have no effect.

If all sources as you state, no , not normal.
Yeah it's not sat only. It's everything. Satellite just cuts in and out without the static
Appreciate 0