E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Kevin @ **********s - Avant Garde M341's (Gun Metal)

07-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
boilator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Kevin @ **********s - Avant Garde M341's (Gun Metal)

Let me tell you about my experience with Kevin at **********s; he "Rocks". Kevin had been waiting patiently for over a month for me to decide on my wheels. I've hit him up probably 6 separate times. He is an honest 'no pressure' guy. He gave me his best deal and I couldn't refuse!

I'm very happy with my experience purchasing from **********s and I will continue to purchase from them.

A+++ Vendor - http://www.**********s.com/

Here is the new look; what do you think?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-25-2010, 02:52 AM   #2
Shazmonkee
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
at this point in the picture, it's alright. looks a little out of place being that your whole car is white and you have gunmetal wheels. How much do those wheels weigh? Glad you got great service
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
boilator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazmonkee View Post
at this point in the picture, it's alright. looks a little out of place being that your whole car is white and you have gunmetal wheels. How much do those wheels weigh? Glad you got great service
Thank you for the reply. I thought about the silver 341's but decided on the 'gun metal' because it is a different look. I grabbed the weights off **********s web site:

19x8.5 ET35: 23.5 lbs
19x9.5 ET33: 25.1 lbs

Lator
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilator View Post
Let me tell you about my experience with Kevin at **********s; he "Rocks". Kevin had been waiting patiently for over a month for me to decide on my wheels. I've hit him up probably 6 separate times. He is an honest 'no pressure' guy. He gave me his best deal and I couldn't refuse!

I'm very happy with my experience purchasing from **********s and I will continue to purchase from them.

A+++ Vendor - http://www.**********s.com/

Here is the new look; what do you think?
Car looks great and thank you for the very kind words! It took us a while to decide but I know you made a great choice! Thanks again and enjoy your Avant Garde's from **********s!

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0