F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Funny Story
Extreme Powerhouse

01-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
Craigito
Captain
Rep
Drives: 16' F82 M4

Garage List
2020 BMW M4   [10.00]
Funny Story

I just had to share this before I started working (yes...on a Saturday )

Douchebag is tailgating me (typical Socal) as we get to the offramp from the freeway. I think the D.B. in question was driving a gold malibu, probably 2000model or something. AAAnyways, this offramp, which I love has a pretty long straight piece before a very tight radius at the intersection with the street. Needless to say, I take this turn rather quick (fun times ). So I'm on it pretty good and D.B. is STILL on my ass and I'm thinking, not a good choce bro...this could end badly for you. As we start to make the tight turn, I see him in my rearview starting to swerve way way way to far out right (it's a left hand turn) as we get to the intersection. I look over and he has jumped the curb and is out in the dirt and is riding this car like a bucking bronco trying to get control of it, dust flying everywhere. I was laughing so hard and the guy saw me (don't have my tint yet) and just was shaking his head. I owned a similar car (Pontiac Grand Am) and I knew this was innevitable. It's amazing how somebody can't keep their car on the road in beautiful sunny perfect weather. My first kill story against a Malibu! How pathetic

Oh well...Have a good weekend guys...GO CHARGERS!

Current Ride 2016 M4 / Mineral Gray / DCT/ Full Black Leather / 19in Gunmetal / Executive /LED/Ohlinds RT/SSR DP-CP-Intake/AP Essex 9668/Bootmod STG 2/DINAN HE
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
Uberdude328i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 97 328i, 08 335i

I thought kill stories were a metaphor. You didn't have to run him off the road!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigito View Post
I just had to share this before I started working (yes...on a Saturday )

Douchebag is tailgating me (typical Socal) as we get to the offramp from the freeway. I think the D.B. in question was driving a gold malibu, probably 2000model or something. AAAnyways, this offramp, which I love has a pretty long straight piece before a very tight radius at the intersection with the street. Needless to say, I take this turn rather quick (fun times ). So I'm on it pretty good and D.B. is STILL on my ass and I'm thinking, not a good choce bro...this could end badly for you. As we start to make the tight turn, I see him in my rearview starting to swerve way way way to far out right (it's a left hand turn) as we get to the intersection. I look over and he has jumped the curb and is out in the dirt and is riding this car like a bucking bronco trying to get control of it, dust flying everywhere. I was laughing so hard and the guy saw me (don't have my tint yet) and just was shaking his head. I owned a similar car (Pontiac Grand Am) and I knew this was innevitable. It's amazing how somebody can't keep their car on the road in beautiful sunny perfect weather. My first kill story against a Malibu! How pathetic

Oh well...Have a good weekend guys...GO CHARGERS!
That was pretty good.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberdude328i View Post
I thought kill stories were a metaphor. You didn't have to run him off the road!
LOL funny story, pretty n00b mistake on his part
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
DSe93
DANNY
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i AW/CR

Garage List
HAHA.. I've done that to somebody before... but we were on go-karts!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
Craigito
Captain
Rep
Drives: 16' F82 M4

Garage List
2020 BMW M4   [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSe93 View Post
HAHA.. I've done that to somebody before... but we were on go-karts!
Haha..I didn't actually plan do it. He just wouldn't let up for some reason and just couldn't carry the speed.

Current Ride 2016 M4 / Mineral Gray / DCT/ Full Black Leather / 19in Gunmetal / Executive /LED/Ohlinds RT/SSR DP-CP-Intake/AP Essex 9668/Bootmod STG 2/DINAN HE
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #7
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

What I like to do to idiots and ricers is this:
When they try to race me and I know there's a cop radaring up the highway...I set a trap by "giving in" to the race then let off the gas and brake down to the speed limit when the V1 radar strength goes to half.

Wait a few seconds and see a pissed off cop haul ass onto the ricer's ass!

Done this 3 times already

Sedan | Poplar trim | Steptronic | Cold Package | Power front seats w/memory | Xenon Adaptive Headlights | PDC | 2008 Plate LED's | PBX | LUX v5.2
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 04:45 AM   #8
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777ER View Post
What I like to do to idiots and ricers is this:
When they try to race me and I know there's a cop radaring up the highway...I set a trap by "giving in" to the race then let off the gas and brake down to the speed limit when the V1 radar strength goes to half.

Wait a few seconds and see a pissed off cop haul ass onto the ricer's ass!

Done this 3 times already
+1 haha

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0