F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > ED Trip
Extreme Powerhouse

01-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
B25 Jim
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
ED Trip

I've seen a few people who are going to pick up in Europe, anyone made plans on where they are going yet?

I just planned mine out. It's a quick trip but should be fun. 1st day, fly over, pick up the car in Munich, see the museum. Drive to Stuttgart, stay with family for a day. Head from Stuttgart to Paris, where I really don't want to drive, so we'll drop the car at CDG (airport) and stay for a night and the morning, then hop back home. The absolute must see things for me are, obviously, BMW Welt, and, since I missed it last year, the tour of the Roman city underneath Paris... the entrance is just in front of Notre Dame... really cool :smile:
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
WhiteOne
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 135i

K-town, The Ring, Austria, Italy, Switzerland & Liechtenstein. Just riding around for a couple of weeks. Drove around Spain & Portugal in 2007 in a rental. This year will be much better. Great car and great roads !
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #3
atr_hugo
No longer moderate
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

If I can swing an allocation, I'm planning on the following, Munich to Zell am See after one and a half days in Munich. Zell am See to Nauders via Heiligenblut (Grossglockner) and Brunico (Dolomites). Nauders over the Passo dello Stelvio to the via Umbrail to Swiss Route 28 - Route 28 to Davos (two more great mountain passes in that leg) then on to Mulhouse, France. Visit the Schlumpf Museum then on to Neuschwanstein via the Black Forest. Neuschwanstein to Munich via Oberamergau. Then one more full day in Munich before heading home.
Appreciate 0