Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

11-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
andrew777
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 135i alpine white

Dear Israel. Stop appeasing the west.

Why does Israel keep trying to please Europeans and all the other liberals in the west who hate them? Seriously. What is this nonsense. Why do we even talk about a 2 state solution when the arabs clearly don't want that.

All you have to do to solve the problems in the middle east is drive the palestinians out. Force everyone from gaza into egypt, the west bank into jordan and the golan heights into syria. Problem solved. All you'll have to deal with is some crying from Norway and other useless countries.
      11-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew777 View Post
Why does Israel keep trying to please Europeans and all the other liberals in the west who hate them? Seriously. What is this nonsense. Why do we even talk about a 2 state solution when the arabs clearly don't want that.

All you have to do to solve the problems in the middle east is drive the palestinians out. Force everyone from gaza into egypt, the west bank into jordan and the golan heights into syria. Problem solved. All you'll have to deal with is some crying from Norway and other useless countries.
Answer: it's not politically correct.

Personally I'm all for building a tall fence around the whole Middle East. Then tossing all kinds of weapons over it. After there is no more gun fire detected Hillary can proclaim the Mid-East problem has been solved
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
      11-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Wow that's brilliant. Can't believe nobody thought of that before. This thread is full of constructive ideas for solving the Arab / Israeli problem. Keep it coming guys, with all your insightful wisdom we should have the problem solved in no time.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Closed Thread