Here is a photo set of various BMW Individual M5, M550d and 5 Series seen at the BMW factory owned/run dealership in München, Germany.
The colors seen are Frozen Bronze Metallic, Frozen Blue Metallic, Azurite Black, and a Alpina B5 touring.
Many 5POST and M5POST members participated recently in the largest F10 5 Series and M5 meet yet.
This one took place in LA (no surprise). Check out the many photos from the event inside.
Autocar comparison pitting the BMW 520d against the Audi A6 TDI, Jaguar XF, Mercedes Benz E300, and Lexus GS450h.
Check out the verdicts inside.
Watch the new turbo 4 cylinder 528i take on the old 6 cylinder 528i in a head to head race and dyno, conducted by Classic BMW.
The 2012 528i features the N20 turbo 4 cylinder engine which is quoted at 240hp/260lb-ft torque, 0-60 in factory quoted 6.2sec and is 15% more fuel efficient.
The previous F10 528i was powered by the N52 6 cylinder engine which had 240hp/230lb-ft torque and ran from 0-60 in factory quoted 6.6sec. And although the two engines are factory rated at the same 240hp, on this particular dyno, the N20 engine vastly outpowered the N52 engine – 240hp vs. 208hp at the crank.
The result seen here is obvious based on the factory quoted numbers alone, but seeing a visual of the speed/acceleration difference … CONTINUED
Have a look at the first Northern America WALD Black Bison F10 5 series, fully wrapped in satin white/gloss black accents, with Forgiato 21″ wheels all around, and lowered on H&R springs. Also has aftermarket exhaust and ECU tune.
Prior Design has now revealed its F10 5 Series PD-R aerodynamic kit. The front bumper design is a cross between an M3 and 1M bumper. The full kit parts as follows:
- Prior-Design PD-R front bumper (fits all bmw 5-Series F10 models except M5)
- Prior-Design PD side skirts (fits all bmw 5-Series F10 models)
- Prior-Design PD rear add-on spoiler (diffusor) (fits all bmw 5-Series F10 standard models except M5)
- Mounting material
Germany based Prior Design has released its F10 5 Series aerodynamic kit. The entire F10 kit includes:
– Prior-Design PD front add-on spoiler (fits all bmw 5-Series F10 standard models except M5 and models with original M-Sport Package installed)
– Prior-Design PD side skirts (fits all bmw 5-Series F10 models)
– Prior-Design PD rear add-on spoiler (diffusor) (fits all bmw 5-Series F10 standard models except M5)
– Mounting material
– ***for EXPORT (outside of German) only!
Frozen Matte Gray and Frozen Matte Black paint options were made available to European customers beginning this past March for the F10 5 series, which represents the first time that BMW has offered the matte paint option for non-M cars. It is an option only for F10/F11 M-sport packaged cars. As these photos show, the matte finish looks great on the F10, but it doesn’t come cheap. The matte gray and matte black options cost over 3,000 euros.