Slek Design has released the first photos of their carbon fiber aero kit for the F10 M5, which includes a carbon fiber front lip spoiler/splitter, sideskirts (side diffuser) and rear diffuser.
Final official numbers have been released on the Manhart Manhart Racing MH5 S Biturbo F10 M5 and it comes in at an impressive 646 HP (475 kW) and 570 lb-ft (773 Nm) torque [a +86hp / +68 lb-ft gain over stock] . Top speed is now 196 mph (316 km/h).
All this power is generated from its ECU software tune, MHR carbon fiber air intake system, downpipes (can be ordered with catalytic converters) and sports exhaust system with 90mm tail pipes (video below).
This particular MH5 S … CONTINUED
Manhart Racing has released its full MH5-S biturbo F10 M5 full tuning program, consisting of cosmetic enhancements as well as performance upgrades in the form of a software ECU tune, exhaust system, and coilover suspension system. The full program includes:
- ECU software tune to 633bhp
- Manhart Racing sport exhaust (video below)
- Manhart Racing CF front lip
- Manhart Racing CF vented hood
- Manhart Racing CF trunk spoiler
- Manhart Racing CF rear diffuser
- Manhart Racing hr classic wheels
– f: 21×9 265/30 + r: 21×10.5 305/25 – … CONTINUED