G-POWER has posted the first images and preliminary info on its M6 F13 “Bi-Tronik III” upgrade program, featuring:
• G-POWER Bi-Tronik III with 640HP (+80hp increase). Like on their F10 M5, the G-Power tune ups boost while managing fuel and ignition parameters, as well as managing torque figures during the shifting process for reduced stress on transmission.
• G-POWER coilover suspension RS
• G-POWER SILVERSTONE RS wheels 21″
• (optional) G-POWER Carbon braking system for front axle (likely up to 396mm discs)
• (optional) G-POWER titanium exhaust system with 4-trim titanium/carbon tail pipes
These upgrades mirror the company’s Bi-Tronik III F10 M5 package [full details], which likely means that the M6 … CONTINUED