The following race featured a VF620 Supercharged E92 M3 vs E46 M3 HPF Stage 1 E85. Check out the result in the video.
The following race featured a VF620 Supercharged BMW M3 vs E60 M5 RPI FBO.
BIMMERPOST once again sponsored the most recent Airstrip Attack, a two day runway shootout race event held at the Coalinga Municipal Airport in Coalinga, California.
We’ve seen all variety of frozen (matte) colors on BMWs since the trend started a couple of years ago, but this is the first time we’ve seen it in one of our favorite BMW blues of all time – Estoril Blue.
What makes this color on the car even more unique is that it wasn’t achieved with a vinyl wrap, which has been the preferred method for applying a matte color to a car, but was actually a full respray of the car.
Other modifications on this M3 include:
- VF Engineering VF620 Supercharger System
- Custom Matte Estoril Blue Paint by C&C Collision
- RPI X-Pipe/Exhaust System
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber GTS3 Front Bumper
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Aero Boot Lid
- Vorsteiner Aero Rear … CONTINUED